It has come to our attention that several subscribers have received what appear to be offers from companies asking them to subscribe or to renew or extend their subscriptions. These offers may claim multiple-year subscriptions at what they state to be discounted rates. These are not legitimate offers authorized by us. We are not affiliated with these firms in any way, nor do we have a relationship with them.
An Internet search reveals that this is a pervasive problem for many publishers, both large and small. Aggressive methods to obtain your information may be used. To protect yourself, do not disclose any bank account or credit card information to any of these companies claiming to represent our titles. Do not send checks or money orders for our magazines to them. We have no relationship with these companies and cannot be of assistance in helping you obtain a refund.
The following companies are not authorized to sell DRG publications:
- National Magazine Services, Inc., PO Box 98, Elmsford, NY 10523
- Publishers Billing Exchange, PO Box 7004, La Habra, CA 90632
- Publishers Billing Association, 1359 E. Flamingo Rd, PMB #749, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Billing Services Association, PO Box 61001, Reno, NV 89506
- NMS, 216 Lemmon Drive #357, Reno, NV 89506
- Publishers Magazine Payment, Inc., 13502 Whittier Blvd., Ste. H342, Whittier, CA 90605-1944
- Orbital Publishing Group, Inc., 216 Lemmon Dr. PMB 357, Reno, NV 89506
- Circulation Billing Center (CBC), PO Box 2489, White City, OR 97503